- The latest news -
● 27/11/2018 : Can the Ti(OiPr)4/nBuLi combination of reagents function as a catalyst for [2+2+2] alkyne cyclotrimerisation reactions ? Find the answer in Yvan's new publication !● 30/10/2018 : Laurent has published an original pathway to indoles from benzofurans via a palladium-catalyzed C-O bond cleavage.
● 01/10/2018 : We would like to welcome our '21 class of PhD students. Antoine, Jean, Nicolas and Quentin have just started their three-year journey, welcome to the lab !
● 24/09/2018 : Want to make butyrolactones ? Jia and Laurent have just released a Passerini/Michael route to these important structures in Eur. J. Org. Chem.
● 05/09/2018 : Laurent describes the palladium-catalyzed formation of dienes from allylic nitro compounds. Have a look at this communication in Chem. Comm.
● 28/08/2018 : Check out the latest paper from Qi and Samir which have just been published in Org. Lett !
● 31/07/2018 : We bid farewell to our '18 Master Students class ! We wish you the best for the future