- The latest news -
● 03/11/2019 : Our lab will be happy to host the 18th Rencontres de Chimie Organique at ENSTA Palaiseau on April 20th ! Registrations are now open. More information on the website: https://rco2020.sciencesconf.org
● 02/11/2019 : The lab spent three quality days at JCO 2019. Congratulations to all our students for their scientific contributions. A special shout out to Wei for an oral communication prize and Anaïs for her poster prize !
● 26/09/2019 : Congratulations to Dung for her successful PhD defense !
● 02/08/2019 : A new xanthate acts as a masked α-amino aldehyde. Check out the latest Org.Lett. from the Zard group.● 25/07/2019 : Ugi reaction at work ! Cristina and Laurent described a straightforward bis-beta-lactam synthesis in EurJOC. Congratulations !
● 05/07/2019 : Qi, Jean and Sam took advantage of the versatile stability of radicals around boron atoms. You can read their work on the preparation of functionalized boronates in Angewandte.● 30/04/2019 : Have a look at our latest paper in Org. Lett ! Pavels, Andrey and Sam describe an original preparation of 1,3-dithiol-2-ones by a cascade of sigmatropic rearrangements.
● 29/04/2019 : Wei and Bastien have just published a thorough study on the preparation of 2,5-dihydrooxepines via a [3,3] rearrangement of 2-vinylcyclopropyl diketones. Congratulations Wei ! ● 04/02/2019 : A warm welcome to our 2019 crew of Master 2 students. Alexandre, Anaïs, Cristina, Thomas and Xueyang start a six-month internship in our lab. Good luck guys !