- The latest news -
● 30/04/2019 : Have a look at our latest paper in Org. Lett ! Pavels, Andrey and Sam describe an original preparation of 1,3-dithiol-2-ones by a cascade of sigmatropic rearrangements.
● 29/04/2019 : Wei and Bastien have just published a thorough study on the preparation of 2,5-dihydrooxepines via a [3,3] rearrangement of 2-vinylcyclopropyl diketones. Congratulations Wei ! ● 07/03/2019 : Several opportunities are available for PhD starting in September-October 2019 within our doctoral school. Check out our proposals and do not hesitate to contact the team leader to discuss about the project you're interested in.
● 04/02/2019 : A warm welcome to our 2019 crew of Master 2 students. Alexandre, Anaïs, Cristina, Thomas and Xueyang start a six-month internship in our lab. Good luck guys !
● 27/11/2018 : Can the Ti(OiPr)4/nBuLi combination of reagents function as a catalyst for [2+2+2] alkyne cyclotrimerisation reactions ? Find the answer in Yvan's new publication !● 30/10/2018 : Laurent has published an original pathway to indoles from benzofurans via a palladium-catalyzed C-O bond cleavage.
● 01/10/2018 : We would like to welcome our '21 class of PhD students. Antoine, Jean, Nicolas and Quentin have just started their three-year journey, welcome to the lab !
● 24/09/2018 : Want to make butyrolactones ? Jia and Laurent have just released a Passerini/Michael route to these important structures in Eur. J. Org. Chem.
● 05/09/2018 : Laurent describes the palladium-catalyzed formation of dienes from allylic nitro compounds. Have a look at this communication in Chem. Comm.
● 28/08/2018 : Check out the latest paper from Qi and Samir which have just been published in Org. Lett !
● 31/07/2018 : We bid farewell to our '18 Master Students class ! We wish you the best for the future