- The latest news -
● Hui Qiao has defended his PhD on new transformations of boron-based xanthates. Congratulations Hui !
● We have a new doctor. Congratulations to Antoine Roblin who successfully defended his PhD today ! Antoine will now take a postdoctoral position with Pr. Gwilherm Evano (Université Libre de Bruxelles).
● Looking for a M2 internship. Fundings are available at LSO for 2024 ! Have a look at the different projects here.
● Our own Dr. Anaïs Scuiller has been awarded a PhD award from the Ile de France section of the French Chemical Society ! She will present her work during the "Journées des Jeunes Talents de la Chimie 2023". Congratulations Anaïs !
● Check out the work of Antoine and Alexis in Organic Letters. Congrats !
● Check out the work of Hui, Jean and Sam in Chem. Eur J. Congrats !
● Check out the work of Anaïs and Alexis in JOC. Congrats !
● Congratulations to Sébastien Prévost who has successfully defended his Habilitation à Diriger des Recherches today !
● Check out the work of Anda, Agathe, Cristina, Oscar and Bastien in JOC. Congrats !
● Check out the work of Agathe and Bastien in ChemCatChem. Congrats !
● Check out the work of Veronika and Yvan in OBC. Congrats !
● Check out the work of Hugo and Sébastien in EurJOC. Congrats !
● We had amazing news today. Dr. Jean Michalland has been awarded the Henri Kagan PhD award from the Organic Chemistry Dicision of the French Chemical Society ! This is a well-deserved award for Jean who is currently a PDoc fellow in the group of Matthew Gaunt (University of Cambridge). Congratulations !