- The latest news -
● 12/07/2022 : Pascal SINDONINO has been appointed as new manager of the LSO
● 07/07/2022 : Benjamin (PhD student with Bastien Nay) got a poster prize at the Engineering For Health Forum for his work on small photo-activable molecules to control biological events with light. Congrats !
● 05/07/2022 : Blue Sky, skewers and sausages : a perfect combination for the LSO BBQ !
● 14/12/2021 : Warm congratulations to Dr. Quentin Ronzon who successfully defended his PhD on the synthesis of natural or naturally inspired heterocycles. Quentin will join the group of Mathias Christmann (Freie universitât Berlin) as a postdoctoral fellow.
● 06/11/2021 : Xanthates strike again. Jean and Sam published their work on the preparation of substituted cyclobutylboronic esters in Angewandte Chemie. Nice work Jean !
● 09/10/2021 : Check out our latest publication in Organic Letters. Jean and Samir disclosed a stereoselective route to trisubstituted alkenyl boronates. Congrats !